Our approach to philanthropy is to transform the world by creating deep, systemic changes now and for future generations. If you share our vision of creating a more equitable and uplifting world, we invite you to join us.
Working at Hirsch Philanthropy Partners
Hirsch attracts exceptionally talented people with diverse personal and professional backgrounds and deep roots in communities where we work.
We’re a woman-owned firm with a commitment to diversity and inclusion embodied by our team’s rich identities, experiences, and relationships across nonprofit, government, and private sectors. We value the expertise and perspective of each team member and believe our diversity makes us more innovative and effective in our work with each other, our clients, and our communities.
Joining Hirsch Philanthropy Partners means joining a community of changemakers with a shared passion for creating meaningful impact in the world. We deeply value and nurture personal and professional growth, career development and healthy work-life integration.
Working in close partnership with the CEO and the senior management team, the Managing Director will lead Hirsch Philanthropy Partners’ business development efforts.
The Associate Director will research, develop, and implement philanthropic strategies; build grant portfolios and steward relationships with grantee partners; and support exciting projects on behalf of our family and foundation clients.
Operations and Finance Director – Foundations
The Operations and Finance Director – Foundations will be responsible for budgeting, planning, and operations for a large and fast-growing family foundation client with an impactful giving portfolio focused on promoting equity and opportunity in Bay Area communities.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage, and Disability & Life Insurance: we offer several options for affordable healthcare coverage. In addition, we also provide life insurance, disability and other coverages.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays: we offer a competitive PTO package and an additional ten paid holidays each year.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: our firm supports a flexible work arrangement and offers eligible employees up to two remote work days per week.
- 401(k): our firm offers a 401(k) plan to eligible employees who have been with the firm for 3 months. Under this plan, Hirsch will match 3% of eligible compensation per pay period, even if the employee chooses not to make any personal deferrals to the plan.
- Additional Benefits: we also offer a pre-tax commuter benefit, flexible spending account, and volunteer leave.